What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is a process of developing your true leadership potential. It is about discovering and determining what your goals are for yourself and your team and developing a plan to hold yourself and your team accountable to achieving them.
Executive Coaching is a process that is designed to help you focus on your strengths, talents and gifts and develop skills in areas in which you may be weak. It is about becoming a more effective leader and creating a more productive and efficient team.
Executive Coaching is an ongoing relationship that will help you take action toward achieving your goals and key priorities.
You will work 1-on-1 with Caryn Joseph Siegel who based on her vast experience in working with leaders in dozens of highly regarded companies, will design an Executive Coaching process specifically for your needs.
- Improve your relationships with peers and employees
- Establish yourself as a leader in a new role
- Be more effective in managing your boss
- Articulate your business or professional vision in a compelling manner
- Obtain more balance in your professional and home life
- Deal more effectively with conflict
- Prepare yourself for a promotion
- Determine what to do next in your career step
- Improve your communication and presentation skills
- Create your Career Development Plan
- Develop the art of reading the organizational politics
- Increase your productivity through effective delegation and improved time management skills
What is Strategic Team Building?
Strategic Team Building is the process of turning a group of individual contributing employees into a cohesive team. Depending on the situation this might include:
- Clarification or Development of Vision, Values and Strategy
- Facilitation of Management Offsites or Mission-Critical Meetings
- Conflict Resolution between Individuals or Departments
- Strategic Human Resource Development Planning
- Board Development
- Support in Managing Change and Growth
cjs Consulting does Team Building with New, Established, Self-Managed, Cross-Functional and Virtual Teams
Examples of Leadership Development Programs
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Effective Presentations
- Coaching for Managers
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Communication Skills
- Profiles in Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Building and Leading Productive Teams
- Customer Satisfaction
- Analyzing Performance Problems
- How to Manage Virtual Teams
- Time Management
- Managing Millennials
Get Your 30-Minute Phone Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about how cjs Consulting can enable you to build and exceed your professional goals and objectives.