What is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is a process of developing your true leadership potential. It is about discovering and determining what your goals are for yourself and your team and developing a plan to hold yourself and your team accountable to achieving them.
Executive Coaching is a process that is designed to help you focus on your strengths, talents and gifts and develop skills in areas in which you may be weak. It is about becoming a more effective leader and creating a more productive and efficient team.
Executive Coaching is an ongoing relationship that will help you take action toward achieving your goals and key priorities.
You will work 1-on-1 with Caryn Joseph Siegel who based on her vast experience in working with leaders in dozens of highly regarded companies, will design an Executive Coaching process specifically for your needs.
How can Executive Coaching help me?
- Improve your relationships with peers and employees
- Establish yourself as a leader in a new role
- Be more effective in managing your boss
- Articulate your business or professional vision in a compelling manner
- Obtain more balance in your professional and home life
- Deal more effectively with conflict
- Prepare yourself for a promotion
- Determine what to do next in your career step
- Improve your communication and presentation skills
- Create your Career Development Plan
- Develop the art of reading the organizational politics
- Increase your productivity through effective delegation and improved time management skills
What is Strategic Team Building?
Strategic Team Building is the process of turning a group of individual contributing employees into a cohesive team. Depending on the situation this might include:
- Clarification or Development of Vision, Values and Strategy
- Facilitation of Management Offsites or Mission-Critical Meetings
- Conflict Resolution between Individuals or Departments
- Strategic Human Resource Development Planning
- Board Development
- Support in Managing Change and Growth
cjs Consulting does Team Building with New, Established, Self-Managed, Cross-Functional and Virtual Teams
Examples of Leadership Development Programs
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Effective Presentations
- Coaching for Managers
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Communication Skills
- Profiles in Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Building and Leading Productive Teams
- Customer Satisfaction
- Analyzing Performance Problems
- How to Manage Virtual Teams
- Time Management
- Managing Millennials
Get Your 30-Minute Phone Consultation
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about how cjs Consulting can enable you to build and exceed your professional goals and objectives.